Wowee wowee! I’ve finished number 3!!!
This square started out with a pattern, but at round 8, I got confused, (hint: this happens often with me and squares, so don’t be surprised if you read that statement alot!), so I winged it.
I did a round of DC, and then started w/ granny squares to finish. I really like how it turned out.
I’m going to start on number 4, but I need to work on my decoy items, because I think J is becoming suspicious.
Oh, and the comfortghan is complete!!! I weaved the ends and added the edging last night:
I’ll be sending it on its merry way next week. It’s going to the Netherlands. Wonder how long that takes!