Welp, since I’m officially starting my Summer Crochet Season, I thought I’d revisit that list on the right side of the screen, WIM list ’05.
It’s pretty long, and I’ve only crossed off a handful of items… Now, I’ve made alot more than I had there, but… well, you understand, right?
Ok, so this season, I’m hoping to:
- Make ponchos for my girls and me (or is that I? Insert correct pronoun here 😉 )
- Make a pair of Slippers for Ms. Pauly (My ‘wrong number’ friend)
- Make a hat for me
- Make some barefoot sandals for me
- Start on afghans for my children’s gifts
- Make a lapghan for Ms. Pauly
- Make a Cabbage Patch-type doll for each girl (or at least get started)
- Make a pair of shorts for each girl (should be higher on my list, but we have long summers here 😉 )
- Join some crochet swaps! I love swaps, but I always seem to arrive too late to sign up 😥 Not this time!
- Make 2 more hats for my auntie
- Make a few more halters
- Make myself a tank top! Gosh – that really should be at the top of the list!
- Make E a purse
- Make a hat & halter set for my cousin’s daughter
Whew! That’s long! Hmmm – I’m going to use the force and say, ‘You will complete all these projects. Then, you will make more projects‘
Ah, the force is strong with this one! 😆
Here’s what I didn’t get done:
- a chocolate cake
- a whole pie
- 1/2 dozen donuts
- baked potato
- glass of coke
- a milkshake
- banana split
- fruits & veggies
- a few CPK sweaters
- A Debbie-Ann CPK doll
- headbands for me and my girls
- ponchos for my girls
Maybe in the fall? 😆